Thank you for your interest in these positions. They are now full subscribed and we are no longer taking applications.
Come to Australia for project work!
AusGroup are currently seeking Boilermakers for work in our Kwinana Fabrication Workshop, located in Sunny Western Australia. We are offering a 400 visa with a 6-month contract working Monday – Saturday, with the possibility of visa sponsorship to a 482 visa.
You will relocate to the Western Australia, where you will be paid as locals and be provided with relocation assistance, including:
- Paid Visa Application fees;
- Paid flights;
- Housing location assistance;
- Provided with a workplace buddy.
AusGroup offers a range of integrated service solutions to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and marine sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule.
Through subsidiaries AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine, we provide project and asset management services across all phases of the project lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients build, maintain and upgrade some of the region’s most challenging projects
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Hold a valid Boilermaker Trade Qualification
- Hold a valid High Risk Work license – desirable
- Hold a Working at Heights (within 3 years) permit/license – desirable
- Confined Space Entry (within 3 years) permit/license – desirable
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Must be able to read drawings and fabricate to tolerances.
- Experience working within a workshop environment and at workshop pace.
- Comfortable in confined spaces, working at heights and with physically demanding tasks
- Previous experience in the use of overhead cranes
- Dogging and rigging tickets – desirable
What are we offering?
- Local rates
- 6-month contract with views of extension
- Flights booked and paid for by AusGroup
- Accommodation location assistance provided
- Full time rates + full penalties after 36hrs
- Supportive and experienced supervision
- The opportunity to be part of the next stage of growth within an already established and stable company.
- Training and further development
- Positive team environment
- Regular team building BBQ’s and events
- Reward and recognition programs