Salt processing has its complexities with constant corrosion, so emphasis was placed on specialist surface treatment on the booms and the isolation of stainless steel from carbons.
The two CV401 and CV402 Stacker Booms were transported from AusGroup Kwinana Operations to site in Dampier ready for the team to install on site.
- (2) Boom lengths: 33 meters each
- Weight: 18 tonnes each
- Specialist fabrication and welding
- Specialist Surface Treatment to prevent salt
- Transportation planning from AusGroup Kwinana
facility to the project location in Dampier
- Transportation of structure to site
- Onsite installation and ground support crews
Turnaround Maintenance Project for LNG Upstream and Downstream
The Project The second of the planned turnaround maintenance programs for a key LNG operator in…
Woodside-operated North West Shelf (NWS) Project – Karratha Gas Plant (KGP) Multidiscipline Services Agreement (MDSA)
The scope of work focused on mechanical works, structural steel, site installation and welding, inspection, cladding…
Woodside LTCS Bore Spools and Pipes
Fabrication of low temperature carbon steel (LTCS) and duplex bore spools and large pipe bridges and…