Peak Manning: 60+
Pricing Model: Norms Estimate
- Original budget estimated hours per train: 26,647.74hrs
- Train 3 Actual hours: 26,626.36hrs (21.38hrs saved)
- Train 2 Actual hours: 21,877.52hrs (4,770.22hrs saved)
- Train 1 Actual hours: 20,001.27hrs (6,646.47hrs saved)
- Total hours saved: 11,438.07hrs
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- SIMOPS with other contractors was achieved by implementation of daily meetings, addressing all relevant planned activities and discussing opportunities for improvement where possible.
- In the pre-planning phase, requesting the required data from other disciplines, such as weld maps & NDT reports to optimize resource scheduling and work front availability.
Tianqi Lithium – Kwinana Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant
Aus Group was awarded a contract to provide piping and insulation works on the LHPP1 Crystalliser…
Dampier Salt Stacker Fabrication and Install (CV007)
As part of contract CV007 AusGroup fabricated approx. 77t of steelwork fabrication for a replacement stacker…
Waste-to-Energy Plant Project (ERWtE)
Boiler Hall, Baghouse & Hopper Construction, Fabrication and onsite installation for the East Rockingham Waste to…