Peak Manning: 60+
Pricing Model: Norms Estimate
- Original budget estimated hours per train: 26,647.74hrs
- Train 3 Actual hours: 26,626.36hrs (21.38hrs saved)
- Train 2 Actual hours: 21,877.52hrs (4,770.22hrs saved)
- Train 1 Actual hours: 20,001.27hrs (6,646.47hrs saved)
- Total hours saved: 11,438.07hrs
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- SIMOPS with other contractors was achieved by implementation of daily meetings, addressing all relevant planned activities and discussing opportunities for improvement where possible.
- In the pre-planning phase, requesting the required data from other disciplines, such as weld maps & NDT reports to optimize resource scheduling and work front availability.
Turnaround Maintenance Project for LNG Upstream and Downstream
The Project The second of the planned turnaround maintenance programs for a key LNG operator in…
Woodside LTCS Bore Spools and Pipes
Fabrication of low temperature carbon steel (LTCS) and duplex bore spools and large pipe bridges and…
INPEX-operated Ichthys LNG Project – Module Insulation
AGC was contracted for the supply, fabrication and installation of all Cryogenic, Acoustic and Hot Insulation…