The scope of the overall project included the redesign and replacement of loading line pipework, pipe supports, process design, control valves and instrumentation for each of the four LNG loading arms A,B,C & Hybrid.
The Project includes:
- Offsite engineering support provided from constructability & HAZID inputs along with workpack and detailed schedule development for all disciplines
- The project design and installation sequence development
- Removal of the existing and installation of the new DN600 & DN750 spools, valves, supports and ancillaries
- Offsite spool and support fabrication
- Onsite SMP, E&I, Access, PIF & Rope Access services
- Approx. 10,000m of cables ran alongside the jetty using a team of Rope Access and E&I Technicians.
Woodside Energy Limited – Fabrication Services Contract
AGC was awarded the contract for the provision of fabrication services in support of the maintenance…
Cloudbreak Iron Ore Mine Expansion
AGC and Kiewit partnered in a JV for the contract which included the addition of; a…
BHP Nickel West Shutdown and Maintenance
AGC were awarded the Removal and Replacement of Hot Heat Exchanger (HHeX) Project to be executed…