The scope of the overall project included the redesign and replacement of loading line pipework, pipe supports, process design, control valves and instrumentation for each of the four LNG loading arms A,B,C & Hybrid.
The Project includes:
- Offsite engineering support provided from constructability & HAZID inputs along with workpack and detailed schedule development for all disciplines
- The project design and installation sequence development
- Removal of the existing and installation of the new DN600 & DN750 spools, valves, supports and ancillaries
- Offsite spool and support fabrication
- Onsite SMP, E&I, Access, PIF & Rope Access services
- Approx. 10,000m of cables ran alongside the jetty using a team of Rope Access and E&I Technicians.
Chevron Substation Lighting Facilities Maintenance
Site wide replacement of light tubes for all substation lighting. Replacement of faulty light fittings, battery…
Fabrication of complete Long Travel Bogie Assemblies
AusGroup were contracted by the client to fabricate, assemble and transport 4 ship loader long travel…
Southern Seawater Desalination Plant – Structural, Mechanical & Installation
The scope of work for AGC covered the structural, mechanical and installation work associated with the…