AusGroup are seeking qualified UK Boilermakers/fabricators for vacant positions at our Kwinana Operations in Perth, Western Australia.
All pipefitter roles are now filled. Boilermaker/fabricator roles are still open for applications.
Come to Australia for project work!
AusGroup are currently seeking Boilermakers/fabricators for work in our Kwinana Fabrication Workshop, located in Sunny Western Australia. We are offering individuals with a 6-month contract working Monday – Saturday, with the possibility extension.
You will relocate to the Western Australia, where you will be paid as locals and be provided with relocation assistance, including:
- Paid entry working permit fees for the successful candidate;
- Paid flights or the successful candidate;
- Provided with a workplace buddy.
AusGroup offers a range of integrated service solutions to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and marine sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule.
Through subsidiaries AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine, we provide project and asset management services across all phases of the project lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients build, maintain and upgrade some of the region’s most challenging projects.
- Hold a valid relevant Boilermaker/fabricator Qualification
- Hold a valid High Risk Work license – desirable
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Must have no criminal record
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Must be able to read drawings and fabricate to tolerances.
- Experience working within a workshop environment and at workshop pace.
- Comfortable in confined spaces, working at heights and with physically demanding tasks
- Previous experience in the use of overhead cranes
- Dogging and rigging tickets – desirable
- You will be expected to complete a Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry/license prior to commencement
What are we offering?
- Local rates
- 6-month contract with views of extension
- Flights booked and paid for by AusGroup
- Full time rates + full penalties after 36hrs
- Supportive and experienced supervision
- The opportunity to be part of the next stage of growth within an already established and stable company.
- Training and further development
- Positive team environment
- Regular team building BBQ’s and events
- Reward and recognition programs
Boilermaker Role – Click HERE to apply